2 Nov 2013

My new house, Lundby Stockholm + extension

Hi!
I am a happy owner of this Lundby Stockholm and extension! Both are in quite good condition. I bought this house from Tradera, Sweden.




I still do not have a lot of furniture to put in the house, but in the big room downstairs I plased the whisky bar, record player, ping pong table, fireplace (which is on as you can see :) and a marmor table. I like this room already! And if I ever find the gym, this is going to be perfect!



I need a horse to life in the stable!



Kitchen, in very good condition!



This room I think is going to be a library room. I dream of Lido shelfs around on the walls!



Living room



Upstairs hall. There is a damage in bathroom floor, but that will be left under bathroom furniture. The hall floor is in great condition!



I love this house because there is a house wide balcony and a stable! I am exited to get to furnish this in time, little by little :)


Have a nice day and thanks for visiting my blog,
Kirsi

2 comments:

  1. On kyllä huikean hieno! Onnea uuteen kotiin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you're so lucky to have the Lundby bar

    ReplyDelete